Skylark Electric Attic Stairs
Benefits of having a skylark
We believe in providing our customers with the highest
standard of craftsmanship, and we only work with the best materials – you’re getting the best.
- 10-year Warranty*
- Operational by remote control
- No lifting, pulling, pushing
- ANYONE can open and close a Skylark
- Ladder made from Beech hard wood
- The Skylark has deep non slip steps
- Two hand rails on all Skylarks
- Excels at higher ceilings
- Removes the anxiety of going to your attic
- Easy to install
- Multiple unit sizes to choose from
- Comes with remote and hard-wired switch
- Full battery backup, Skylark works as normal, under battery power for more than 20 full movements
- Incredible solid stairs 225kg working load
- Can be wired to home central systems
* Terms and conditions apply.
We Have Agents Worldwide
Ireland & European
Northern Ireland & UK
- We believe in providing our customers with the highest standard of craftsmanship.
- We only work with the best materials.
- At Skylark’s new state of the art plant in the west of Ireland we have invested in the very best machinery.
All of this ensures our products are finished to very exacting standards.
Skylark has been independently tested to EN 14975 safety standards.
Skylark Stairs come with a 10 year warranty.
Why Choose Us
For decades, the attic stairs has made gaining access to the most under-used area of the home easier than ever. Up until recently, opening these traditional attic stairs required home owners to stand on stools, reach handles with long poles and use their manual strength to open the doors and extend the ladders.
We realised that these types of loft ladders were not easy or safe for everyone to use, particularly those with reduced mobility.
Now with a Skylark Electric Foldaway Attic Stairs, all home owners can benefit from a loft ladder that can be fully opened, extended and closed safely by the touch of one button.
At Skylark Electric Attic Stairs, we produce one of the very finest attic stairs in the world from our new state of the art plant in Galway, Ireland.
We have invested in the very best machinery which ensures our products are finished to very exacting standards.
Everything that goes into making a Skylark unit has been carefully selected for its quality, it’s looks, but most of all for its strength, and reliability.
We ship our Skylark Stairs all over the world and do this in total confidence, that our product will do its job for many many years.
To achieve this reliability, we at Skylark only work with the best materials, for example the Skylark ladder is made from Beech hardwood – all sourced from renewable forests in Germany.
- U. S. Patent No. 9,447,637
- European Patent No. 2 871 300
Skylark Electric Attic Stairs was established in 2012. Our idea was simple, develop an innovative product to give easy access to the most underutilised space in your home, your attic. After many years of experience in the attic stairs industry we developed the Skylark Fully Electric attic stairs, which was instantly a hit within the industry and homeowner’s across Ireland and the UK. We now ship Worldwide.
The product is progressing all the time in development and the company are expanding to increase production and drive further innovation. We believe in providing our customers with the highest standard of craftsmanship, highest quality components, and all our timber is harvested from renewable forests.
The high standard of our work and dedication to customer satisfaction, has successfully powered our company from strength to strength.
We pride ourselves not only upon the range of high-quality products we are able to manufacture and supply, but also upon our knowledgeable, efficient and friendly service.
Contact us today to get a quote for your Skylark Electric Attic Stairs, and take back your attic with a safe, easy to operate and long lasting solution.